Going “virtual” is a vital event communication tool today. Whether your message is brand awareness, commemorating achieved goals for company’s and non-profit’s, or accomplishing organizational targets for employees and constituents, we provide a broad spectrum of in-house resources to tell our clients’ stories effectively.
We support our clients with strategic planning and development and the creation of relevant, engaging content. We employ a host of other capabilities including script writing, animation, green screen, special effects, and successful video capture options to create captivating projects.
Some recent virtual events we have produced are below.
- Barbara Bush Houston Literacy Foundation Celebration of Reading 2020
- Memorial Hermann Circle Of Life Pumped
- Memorial Hermann Razzle Dazzle
- Texas Childrens’ Cancer and Hematology Center Evening with a Legend Nick Saban
- American Heart Association Heart of Houston 2021
- Insperity Invitational
- Greater Houston Partnership – Energy Conference at Partnership Tower.